Ways To Give
THE MILAGRO CENTER NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
Become a Milagro Champion
For $12 a month – the cost of two gourmet beverages, a movie ticket, or pizza delivery – you can make a world of difference for the children and teens at Milagro Center.
- Your $12 per month will make the difference of a child reading on grade level or failing.
- It’s the difference between a child never experiencing the joy of music and conquering an instrument.
- Your $12 instills positive values in underserved children on a daily basis.
- Your $12 provides each child with an experienced adult mentor that will have a life-long effect.
- It will open a child’s eyes to a world of career opportunities available to them.
When you become a MILAGRO CHAMPION, you will receive an original piece of art created by one of our students, special invitations to events, our exclusive Notables, Quotables and Photobles newsletter, and updates twice a year on the success of our students.
Your monthly gift of $12 is all it takes.
So little will mean so much.
Rising Stars Scholarship Foundation
Milagro Center has established the RISING STARS SCHOLARSHIP FUND – to make sure each one of our high school seniors can pursue a post-high school education. We are seeking individual donors to make gifts of any amount to fully fund this scholarship initiative and help to take our graduating seniors to the next level towards a self-supporting life.
What a Dollar Buys
- $3 per paycheck ($78). Provides three hours of music instrument instruction to an economically-challenged, academically at-risk child or teen.
- $5 per paycheck ($130). Provides a month’s worth of behavioral health classes to improve the social and emotional well being of our economically-challenged, academically underserved middle school and high school students.
- $10 per paycheck ($260). Provides a month’s worth of individualized reading intervention and instruction for a struggling elementary school student in our STARS (K-5) Program.
- $20 per paycheck ($520). Provides a field trip or enrichment activity for our economically-challenged, academically at-risk children and teens.
- $25 one-time donation. Provides one hour of academic tutoring or SAT/ACT preparation to an academically at-risk student.
- $50 one-time donation. Provides two hours of dance and movement activities for our underserved children and teens.
- $75 one-time donation. Pays for a week’s worth of healthy afterschool snacks for economically-challenged children and teens.
- $100 one-time donation. Provides a month’s worth of instruction for our “Girls Go Build” Program, which empowers underserved middle school and high school young women to prepare for a career in the construction industry.
- $150 one-time donation. Provides funding for local college tours for the Juniors and Seniors in Milagro Center’s Teen Leadership Program.
There are many opportunities for individuals and companies to support Milagro Center by sponsoring a variety of fundraising events.:
- Women’s Spring Garden Tea Party
- Heart & Soul Celebration
- Community Art Garden Event
- Ho Ho Holiday Hoedown
- Haircuts for the Holidays
- Showcase Under the Stars
- Incorporating Kindness Networking Event
- Virtual Fundraisers
- NQP Newsletter
- Program or Classroom Naming Opportunity
- Adopt a Grade
Please contact Milagro Center at 561.279.2970 to learn more about sponsoring an event.
3rd Party Fundraising
Milagro Center is thankful for the community’s wonderful support. Each year a variety of groups, companies, retail stores, and individuals fundraise for Milagro Center through give-back events, performances and shows, luncheons, and other gatherings. Please contact Milagro Center at 561.279.2970 to learn more about options to help us raise much needed funds for Milagro Center.
Donate to our Wish List
Milagro Center operates 52 weeks per year. These are some of the items we are always in need of:
- Art supplies/art paper
- Sets of books
- Reference books
- ACT/SAT preparation materials
- Barbies and other dolls
- iPads and other tablets
- Swimwear (shorts & bathing suits): girls sizes 8-14; boys small-large; adult medium and large
- Beach towels
- Sunscreen – SPF 45 and above
- Gym shorts – unixes, size 8-14, plus adult s, m and large
- Pool toys
- Outdoor games
- Musical instruments
- Bluetooth speakers
- Healthy snacks
- Clothing, year round:Khakis: boys 8-14; girls 6-14, adults small & mediumPolo tops: children sizes small – x-large; adult mediumUnderwear: girls panties small-x-large; boys boxers small-x-largeAs an arts and education enrichment center, Milagro Center is in perpetual need of the following: (new or gently used only, please)
- Laptop computers
- Microphones/Body mics
- Office supplies/copy paper
- Markers (dry erase and others)
- Dance clothing, tights and accessories
- Gift cards to Walmart/Target/Amazon
- Sports equipment
- Board games
- School supplies
Please contact Milagro Center at 561.279.2970 to discuss any items you wish to donate from our Wish List!